Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

So... about that caravan

Well, you better've seen this movie, Guy Ritchie's Lock Stock part 2, Snatch. Just like the former, this explored the various odds and ends of the British underground, with more eclectic and eccentric characters than the first time. Keeping the theme of the first soundtrack, this throws a lotta groove and soul tracks with a bit of rocking and the rolling. One of my particular songs that I regrettably lost somewhere is Oasis' "Fucking in the Bushes" which is lost somewhere with half the soundtrack. I cry, I tell yah, I cry.

The Stranglers - Golden Brown
The Johnston Brothers - Hernando's Hideaway
10cc - Dreadlock Holiday
Maceo and the Macks - Cross those Tracks


------------------------------------------

Buy the Snatch DVD
Buy the Soundtrack