Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Okay

I'm gonna jump the gun and predict a lot of people are gonna post "New Year" by Death Cab for their posts coming up on or after New Years Eve. I am too probably.

Lately I've had the misfortune to seek out a really good book, and find out that bitch Oprah has added it to her "select reads". And of course, all printed copies of them need the money, so they ALL add a sticker saying "Oprah's Book Club" on it. So when I read it in school, boy do I ever look cool! Anyways, enough ranting. A Million Little Pieces is everything you heard it is: fucking amazing. Frenetic, heartbreaking, and actually real.

Here's a little selection of songs that I could see applied to the book.

God by John Lennon
Fly by Nick Drake "please.... give me a second chance..."
Lucky by Radiohead

Anyways, I'm still kinda taking a break and enjoying no school. Sorry for lack of posts, but I'll be back in full swing with the new year!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah may, just may, be the Anti-Christ. Remember the dude who turned down her little club nomination a few years back? That was rad. Later!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Dylan Gaughan said...

So, so real...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home