Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sombertude

The feeling as of late? Somber. Just got back from a christmas eve service and I must say, it feels good to be in the holiday season. Too bad it'll be over soon, but there's always New Years Eve parties to look forward to, right?

You know whats a shame? Just finally getting a copy of the Iron and Wine with Calexico EP. I love it! I've never listened to Calexico at all and I'm starting to hear more of their stuff, I really like that song "Sunken Waltz"

So what the hell, I'll put it up for people to listen to.

Sunken Waltz by Calexico


Mrrry Christmas people!

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Samantha. said...

I agree, awwweesome song. Have a great holiday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home