Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Solicitations, I love them (part deux)

Finally looking at my email and finding a few things asking for some listening. So here they are!

First up, Chris Price. From my own home state of Virginia, comes some music that I can only describe as a beat from The Faint with a laidback vocal set. I dig it, and hope he keeps it up.

Charge Me Up by Chris Price

Secondly, Judas Bull sent me an self-produced album called Stillborn Brainchild. I have trouble placing a comparison, but the closest I can come with is... Alice in Chains, with a more electronic feel. Yeah, I really don't have anything. Check it out, they're some harder edged muzak. You can get four of his tracks (or be his friend on myspace) right here.

Third up is Venice is Sinking, a band from Athens, GA. They're a little indie rock group and dammit, I like their style. You can get two of their MP3s right here at their main site along with a video. Or be their myspace friends. It's cool.

And, I guess I'll post this badass song a friend recommended me to.
From Paris to Berlin by Infernal.

Isn't it just... fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home