Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh so comfortably numb

These past few days have been mired with a cold catching to me and have been really tire lately. Apathy has reached a new high. Lots of laying around watching movies and trying to finish American Psycho by Bret Ellis (the most depraved, yet skillful novel I've read in a long time) So, here's to fall!

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Joe Cocker - Right, so I was blown away by the mexicano remake that was played in Kill Bill. Then, my perception of the song was blown away again at the end of Layer Cake. (best ending... ever?) Wow. In the running for the best blues song, and the first twelve seconds are perhaps the best opening seconds in a song. Ever.

Son's Gonna Rise by Citizen Cope - Ghettooooo. I promise, ride around in your car to this, and you can imagine the morning. Or just "chillin" with your "boys".

Champagne Supernova by Oasis - Yes. Everybody has this song. Or atleast, they should. Mega-radio-hit from yester year! "Where were you while we were getting hiiiigh?"

All Tommorrow's Parties by Velvet Underground - Did I mention how much I fucking love the Velvet Underground? This album and "Loaded" are grrrreat!

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Scott said...

A georgia highway construction deal? WHAT THE HELL AM I WAITING FOR?

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the Citizen Cope, what can I say? I must be gangsta ;)

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Scott,

I perused your post (Oh so comfortably numb) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell quality assurance highway construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
quality assurance highway construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your quality assurance highway construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: quality assurance highway construction.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is there any way you can re up the joe cocker Misunderstood?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home