Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hey, I'll be right back

I've got a business trip to attend to till Monday, and I won't have access to my music and a computer at the same time. Depressing, I know. So, I swear, I'll be back, just, in like 6 or 7 days. Atleast I get to skip school!

Oh, and by the way, throw this guy some love. He has a bunch of podcasts, cut up in fifteen minute episodes, talking to indie big names. Where else can you see a developing archive of indie kids, talking on a radio show no doubt? He's already chatted with The Polyphonic spree, Fruit Bats, The Decembrists, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! (an fav as of late) and is editing one up with LCD Soundsystem. Sounds like a good time and a good investment, so go there now! indieinterviews.com

And from everyone in DC, aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home