Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I thought it was a virtue...



Fight Test by The Flaming Lips

I thought I was smart
I thought I was right

I thought it better not to fight
I thought there was a virtue, in always being cool

So it came time to fight
I thought "I'll just step aside"
And that the time will prove you wrong
And that you would be a fool

I don't know where the sunbeams end
And the starlight begins
It's all a mystery
Oh. To fight is to defend

If it's not now then
tell me when
Would be the time
That you would stand up and be a man
For to lose I could accept
But to surrender I just wept
And regretted this moment


oh that

I was the fool
I don't know where the sunbeams end
And the starlight begins
It's all a mystery
And I don't know how a man decides
What's right for his own life
It's all a mystery

'Cause I'm a man, not a boy
And there are things you can't avoid
You have to face them
When you're not prepared to face them
If I could I would
But you're with him, now it'd do no good
I should've fought him
But instead I let him
I let him take it

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schooled in the ways of the Blogosphere
Grace Chua Five junior-college students from the tiny, technology-savvy city-state of Singapore were punished recently for posting offensive remarks online about their teachers.
Awesome blog you have here.

I have a gift certificates site. It is all about gift certificates related stuff and is worth the time if you like free food, I mean who doesnt like a free meal? I know I do ;)

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Laserworks hair removal centers boating lehighton pennsylvania Freesurfer popup blocker Time share 4 sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home