Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Waltz #2

It's a wonderful morning in the neighborhood, with hangovers abounding. However, with a 70 Degree November day shining in my window, I am compelled to write and share. How... wonderful?

Snow in Michigan by Christopher Sullivan - Might as well be a theme song for the season right now. I wish this guy made new music.

Walk Away by Ben Harper - How very depressing, in a way that Ben Harper's light voice could only render.

Hey, Hey by Dispatch - Say what you will about them. This song is fucking amazing. The harmony gets me every time, and the lyrics are, dare I say, perfect. They put across their self-loathing and longing for "her" oh so very well.

I Don't Feel Like Dancing by Scissor Sisters - How ironic, I really want to get up and groove to a song with a chorus that laments about not dancing.

It's a Wonderful Life by Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution - Because it is.

Theme from Symphony no. 6 by Takeshi Terauchi and the Bunnys - Japanese 60's punk covers classical music. Fucking right.

The Fools We Are as Men by Ryan Adams - Because... We are.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domin8 MySpace with myspace proxies. Check out www.domin8myspace.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home