Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Buddy Christ!

What, a Dogma post? Sorry, I've got to take a small break from blogging for a seclusion in... the inner city. Time for Jesus Camp in Richmond, so I won't have any access at all to the interweb or a computer. Here's a small mix that should tide you over. (hopefully) Every single one of them is perfect, so get them. There's one for every day!

Velvet Underground - Oh! Sweet Nothin'
Elton John - My Father's Gun
Bright Eyes - Land Locked Blues
Elliott Smith - Clementine
Iron and Wine - bird stealing bread
Modest Mouse - World At Large
David Bowie - Starman

--------------------------------------------------

Have fun!

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

v. nice. Hopefully they'll let you take the i-pod to Jesus camp, I think He'd want you to have it ;)
P.S. See if you can find "The Trapeze Swinger" by Iron and Wine when you get back- its pretty excellent and only available (I think) on the In Good Company Soundtrack which I doubt you have.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hey Scott! Still a great joy to visit your blog. If you still haven't found Oasis' 'Fucking in the bushes', I'll gladly send it to you if you want it.

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are into "swinger dating" like my wife and I are. You will find lots of info on "swinger dating" at "swinger dating".
Check us and it out, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home