Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back!

Well, Jesus Camp was fun. We helped out some folks in Church Hill in Richmond (poor neighborhood) and it was really quiet. Not to many gangstas up and about. Anyways, had some down time to write and plan out some more music videos to direct/shoot this summer. What, you do movies? Yeah I do, and they're kicking all sorts of ass at a competition right now. You'll see it later, I promise. During the hard days' nights, I made all sorts of playlists. So here's one of seven mixes. Sorry there's no theme for a while, my brain is supah-fried right now. (short list, i know)

1. Where To Now St. Peter? Elton John
2. Where do the Children Play? - Cat Stevens
3. Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan
4. Sunday Morning - Velvet Underground
5. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
6. As Ugly as I Seem - The White Stripes
7. Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains
8. Walt Whitman's Neice - Billy Bragg and Wilco
9. Plastic Jesus - Billy Idol

------------

Oh, and Jack, thanks for the offer, but I found "fucking in the bushes". Thanks anyways, you my man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home