Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Away from the house but not the interweb.

So, as soon as I posted my "Back" entry, I got a call from my cousin, beckoning me to go to his house up here near Washington, DC. Hence the lack of updates. The nights have been fun-filled, almost too much at some points. Kids, listen to your parents: drinking is for adults. Here's a random playlist (sorry, I just woke up, and my head is KILLING me, and my eyes sting.) Sigh. Yeah. Here's the goods! And thanks for stopping by, I love yah all!

Cry Little Sister - Sisters of Mary : Lost Boys guilty pleasure song!
We Will Become Sillouhettes - The Shins : A great Postal Service cover that leaves me longing for new Shins material. Two CDs and a few B-Sides is not enough!
Hotel California - Gypsy Kings : "Eight year olds Dude, eight year olds."

In other news, everyone, go see Wedding Crashers. Right now. Tonight. It's fucking great. Vince Vaughn is officially the man.
"That chick is three fucks from the weekend Father."

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo! Summertime rocks. I too yearn for some new Shins stuff, and coincidently was reading an article about Vaughn today and have dubbed him both hot and my new favorite. Also- that Hotel Californie = awesome. I have never wanted to dance so badly in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home