Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday's a great day

I think we can all agree on that. Here's today's mix of great.

Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band : The absolute best song about getting down. Simply because of the phrase "gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight, gonna grab me some afternoon delight" . Yeah, I said it and I posted it. Awesome 70's hit.

They'll Soon Discover by The Shins : When did they put the Shins on the Spongebob movie soundtrack? Either way, it's a good song once again.

Draw Down the Stars by Tom McRae : Can't remember where I got this on the interweb... All I know is that it's a lo-fi gem. Real quiet-like.

Cold Wind by Arcade Fire : Oh my God dude, you are so late on this one! Calm down hipster bitches, I've had it since they posted it a few weeks ago. But you know what? I didn't feel like posting it then! Anyways, for the one kid who missed it, here it is.

People Are Strange by Echo and the Bunnymen : Continuing on the Lost Boys song last time.

---------------------------------

Tonight, it's Sin City at the local theater fo' shoooo!