Hug Robot Radio

because in soviet russia, the radios play you!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Illinois!

Still digesting the album, but here's my favorites thus far. I like his lower key stuff and his big band extravangzas, but personally like the quiter material. He's got quite the range, and I dig it! Which consists most of the songs I'm posting from it. Go buy it.

Sufjan Stevens - Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, IL
Sufjan Stevens - John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
Sufjan Stevens - Jacksonville
Sufjan Stevens - Casimer Pulaski Day

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger C. said...

it's a real fine record--my favorite might be "Decatur".

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun! I like it a lot... however I couldn't get the last song to work. May have just been me though ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home